With the continuous advancement of science and technology, modern printing equipment is developing towards multi-color, multi-function, high-speed and automation. At the same time, color printing materials are also constantly diversifying, and the printing characteristics are obviously different from traditional production processes. The formation of a new situation also puts forward higher requirements on the characteristics and quality of ink.
Looking at the development status of the printing industry, it puts forward the following requirements for the use of ink:
1. Modern printing equipment is developing in the direction of multi-color online printing. Therefore, the ink needs to be dried quickly, that is, the ink is quickly fixed and dried after being transferred to the printing material to meet the requirements of the equipment to achieve high-speed multi-color continuous printing.
2. Modern printing requires that the ink will not quickly dry and fix the skin on the ink fountain and rubber roller of the printing machine, so as not to cause obstacles to normal printing, so as to better ensure the printing quality and work efficiency.
3. It is required that the ink can not chemically react with the printing plate, have no corrosive effect on the printing plate, and do not reduce the printing durability of the printing plate.
4. It is required that the color of the ink is consistent, the color of each batch of the same type of ink is correspondingly the same, the conjunctiva is firm, it does not fade after printing, and it can produce light after overprinting. In addition to transparent inks, each color ink should have a certain hiding power, and after overprinting, the overprinted ink should maintain the original basic color characteristics.
5. Printing inks must be adapted to different types of printing methods and printing equipment. For example, offset inks should have water and acid resistance, and gravure inks must be easily volatile.
6. The printing ink must also have good anti-sticking characteristics, that is, the ink is printed on the substrate, and the phenomenon of imprinting is not easy to occur in an instant, so as to ensure the printing efficiency and quality.
7. Modern printing requires good ink fineness, that is, the size of pigment (including filler) particles in the ink and the distribution of pigment particles in the binder should be kept fine and uniform, so as to better prevent the occurrence of printing defects such as paste printing.
In addition to the above-mentioned good characteristics, modern printing processes also require the ink to have heat resistance, light resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and other properties. When the ink is transferred to the substrate, the ink layer should be bright and eye-catching to achieve color change, no fading and no printing. Etc. good use characteristics. The packaging and printing products also require that the ink should have good abrasion resistance after being printed on the substrate. The requirements of these characteristics are an important way to improve printing efficiency and product quality, a problem worthy of further research and development by ink research and development manufacturers, and also a production problem that printing companies hope to solve.
Diesel Utv,Diesel Side By Side Utv,Utv Diesel 4X4,Diesel Utility Vehicle
Binzhou Daowang Power Co.,Ltd , https://www.dwutv.com